Attend a Professional Training Course
- A comprehensive introduction to the clinical applications of neurofeedback, the Three day hands-on Introductory Course in Neurofeedback includes demonstrations, group discussions and hands-on practical experience that will put you on the path to becoming an experienced clinician.
- You will acquire the knowledge and experience to begin working with this exciting technique for treating ADHD, Anxiety, Mood and Sleep Disorders.
- This is an introductory course for health professionals who have little to no neurofeedback training.
- Your clients come to you because they trust your knowledge and the quality of care and attention you provide. Neurofeedback is a way to expand on the services you currently offer to enhance the overall experience for your clients.
- Think of neurofeedback as a personal training session for the brain, where the brain becomes it’s own trainer. Training the brain to function at it’s maximum potential is similar to the way the body is trained, toned and maintained. Instead of muscle, brain training exercises the neural pathways that allow the brain to have better function in areas such as concentration and focus.
Introductory Course in Neurofeedback
Description / Purpose:
A comprehensive introduction to the clinical application of neurofeedback, including lecture, demonstration, discussion and hands-on practical experience. This is an introductory course for health professionals who have little to no neurofeedback training.
You will acquire the knowledge and experience to begin working with this exciting technique for improving self-regulation and enhancing brain function.
For registration please click HERE
What You Will Learn
- What is NEUROFEEDBACK?
- What will NEUROFEEDBACK add to your practice?
- How will NEUROFEEDBACK expand on the services to your clients?
- How Does NEUROFEEDBACK Work?
- How will you acquire the knowledge and experience to begin working with this exciting technique for treating ADHD, Anxiety, Mood and Sleep Disorders?
- How much is the effectiveness of NEUROFEEDBACK based on scientific evidence
The course tuition fee
The course tuition fee is declared as 2500 AED per individual.
Furthermore, your early bird registration by 30th of September will provide you with 20% of special discount on the price. The discounted fee including VAT (5%) will therefore be 2100 AED per individual.
Who Should Attend?
Health and mental health practitioners, with a Masters or above, who wish to add neurofeedback to their clinical practice:
- PTs and OTs
- Medical Doctors
- Social Workers
- Family Therapists
The Biofeedback Federation of Europe is a non-profit community interest company located in the UK. Our mission is to promote a greater awareness of the field among health professionals and to educate clinicians in the use of the latest biofeedback techniques and technology.